High Quality Motorcycle Conveyor Roller Chain Stainless Steel Professional China Factory Supply (ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS Standard)
1. Material: Stainless steel / Alloy steel / Made to order
2. Surface Treatment: Zinc-Plated / Nickel-Plated / Shot Peening / Blackening
3. Chain Type: Roller chains, Drive chains,Conveyor Chains, Hollow Pin Chains,Welded chains, Steel Pin Chains, Palm oil chains,Sugar Mill Chains.ect.
4. Application: Chains is a very important industry parts, The many industry will be use chain. For examples Sugar mill ,Steel mill,Cement mill, Palm oil mill and more. thus the chain is industrial family main member.
5. “PLW” Company Purpose : Powering Your Business Worldswide. Driving the word and future.
|Product name||High Quality Motorcycle Conveyor Roller Chain Stainless Steel Professional China Factory Supply (ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS Standard)|
|Chain Type||1. Driving Chain (roller chain, Heavy Duty Cranked-Link,Bushing Chains etc)|
|2. Conveyor Chain( Double Pitch chains,,MT & MC Series etc)|
|3. Hollow Pin Chain|
|4. Palm Oil Chain|
|5. Sugar Mill Chain|
|6. Welded Steel Chain|
|7. Rubber Glove Chain|
|Surface Treatment||Shot peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing|
|Size||Customer’s Drawing & ISO Standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||First quality, Best Service, Competitive price, Fast delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
View more products,please click here…
|Material:||Steel or Stainless Steel etc|
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing,|
|Chain Size:||All of The Chain|
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag+Box+Plywood Case|
How do roller chains handle high torque loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle high torque loads effectively. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Construction: Roller chains are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability. They are designed to withstand the forces generated by high torque loads without deformation or failure.
2. Load Distribution: Roller chains distribute the high torque load evenly across their links and pins. This even distribution helps prevent concentrated stress points and ensures that each link carries a portion of the load, reducing the risk of chain failure.
3. Fatigue Resistance: Roller chains are designed to resist fatigue caused by repeated stress cycles. They have sufficient strength and resilience to endure the high torque loads encountered during operation without experiencing premature wear or failure.
4. Proper Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for the smooth operation and longevity of roller chains under high torque loads. Lubrication reduces friction, minimizes wear, and helps dissipate heat generated by the increased forces. Proper lubrication ensures that the chain operates efficiently and extends its lifespan.
5. Tensile Strength: Roller chains are engineered to have high tensile strength, which allows them to withstand the tension created by high torque loads. The tensile strength of the chain ensures that it can handle the pulling force exerted by the rotating sprockets without elongation or failure.
6. Sprocket Selection: The choice of sprockets also plays a significant role in handling high torque loads. Sprockets should be matched appropriately with the roller chain to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission. Selecting sprockets with the appropriate tooth profile, material, and design helps optimize the performance and longevity of the chain under high torque conditions.
Roller chains have been extensively used in applications that require the transmission of high torque, such as heavy machinery, industrial equipment, and automotive systems. Their robust construction, load distribution capabilities, fatigue resistance, proper lubrication, high tensile strength, and compatibility with well-designed sprockets make them reliable and efficient in handling high torque loads.
How do roller chains handle backstop or anti-reverse motion?
Roller chains are capable of handling backstop or anti-reverse motion through the use of specific chain attachments or additional components. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Backstop or anti-reverse motion is the ability of a system to prevent or control the reverse movement of a load. In applications where roller chains are required to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion, the following methods can be employed:
1. One-Way Clutch: A one-way clutch mechanism can be integrated into the system to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction while preventing reverse movement. This mechanism typically consists of a set of sprags or rollers that engage with the sprocket teeth in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction.
2. Ratchet and Pawl System: Another approach is the use of a ratchet and pawl system, where the roller chain is connected to a ratchet wheel with pawls that engage with the teeth of the wheel in one direction, allowing power transmission, and prevent reverse movement when the load tries to rotate in the opposite direction.
3. Overrunning Clutch: An overrunning clutch, also known as a freewheel, can be employed to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction. This allows for smooth operation in applications where backstop or anti-reverse motion is required.
These mechanisms effectively enable the roller chain to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion by allowing power transmission in one direction and preventing reverse movement. The specific mechanism used depends on the application requirements and the desired level of control over the motion.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications when implementing backstop or anti-reverse motion in roller chain applications to ensure proper selection and installation of the appropriate mechanisms.
How do roller chains handle misalignment between sprockets?
Roller chains are designed to accommodate a certain degree of misalignment between sprockets. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Side-Bending Capability: One of the key features of roller chains is their side-bending capability. The chain links have some flexibility, allowing them to articulate and adapt to slight misalignments between the sprockets. This flexibility helps maintain proper engagement between the chain and the sprockets, even if they are not perfectly aligned.
2. Articulating Pins and Bushings: Roller chains consist of pins and bushings that connect the chain links. These pins and bushings allow for rotational movement and articulation, enabling the chain to adjust to the misalignment between the sprockets. This ensures that the chain remains engaged with the sprockets and continues to transmit power effectively.
3. Chain Tension Adjustment: Misalignment between sprockets can cause variations in chain tension along the length of the chain. Roller chains typically have provisions for adjusting the chain tension, allowing for compensation of any slack or tight spots caused by misalignment. Proper tension adjustment helps maintain the chain’s engagement with the sprockets and ensures smooth power transmission.
4. Chain Guides and Tensioners: In cases where misalignment is more pronounced or persistent, chain guides and tensioners can be used to help guide the chain and maintain proper alignment. These components provide additional support and control the lateral movement of the chain, minimizing the effects of misalignment.
While roller chains can handle a certain amount of misalignment, it is important to note that excessive or prolonged misalignment can lead to increased wear, premature fatigue, and reduced chain life. Therefore, it is recommended to minimize misalignment as much as possible and regularly inspect and maintain the alignment of the sprockets to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the roller chain.
editor by CX 2023-10-12