Wholesale Price Conveyor Chain 12b-2 Roller Chains with Sprocket For Machinery
YES,We also can produce special chain according to your requirements,also produce matched sprocket/wheel.
According to customer’s requirements
HangZhou Terry Machinery Co.Ltd is a leading supplier of bearings, Linear motion system for CNC , Ball transfer
Unit and transmission component .the growing industrial and Favorable policy of HangZhou benefit the developm
ent of Terry Machinery .Our products are utilized in industrial, motorcycle, vehicle and Automation applications.
Now we are exporting to 46 countries. including USA, GBR , Germany , Spain, Poland ,Turkey ect .The Goal o
f Terry Machinery to provide out customers with widest range of products at competitive prices, backed with the
best Service.OUR ADVANTAGE Products Our major products & Supplied:Meet all the international standards
and ISO9001 -TS1694 Certificate Big volume in Stock, No MOQ required Personnel Our salespersons are well
trained to accommodate your requests and speak English for your conveniences.Our technicians and engineers
Experience in the Industry area exceeds 23 years Service &Quality control ,We supply detailed drawings and
offer when ever necessary,We help all customers promote and improve their sales.We inspect every piece of
products by ourselves before delivery.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in automotive applications?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in automotive applications. However, it’s important to note that roller chains are not commonly used as the primary method of power transmission in modern automotive systems. The automotive industry has largely transitioned to other technologies such as timing belts and gears for power transmission. Nevertheless, roller chains can still be found in some automotive components and systems. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Engine Timing: Roller chains are commonly used in internal combustion engines to drive the camshafts and synchronize the opening and closing of the engine’s valves. The timing chain ensures precise timing between the crankshaft and camshaft, allowing for efficient engine operation.
2. Transfer Cases: In certain four-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive vehicles, roller chains are used in the transfer case to transmit power from the transmission to the front and rear axles. The roller chain in this application allows for smooth and efficient power transfer between the different drivetrain components.
3. Other Applications: While roller chains are not as prevalent in other automotive systems, they can be found in some secondary applications such as power steering systems, engine oil pumps, and accessory drives.
It’s important to consider the specific requirements of the automotive application when determining the suitability of a roller chain. Factors such as load capacity, speed, temperature, and environmental conditions need to be carefully evaluated. Additionally, regular maintenance and lubrication are crucial to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of the roller chain in automotive applications.
What are the differences between standard and specialty roller chains?
Standard roller chains refer to chains that are commonly used in a wide range of applications and are readily available from chain manufacturers. These chains typically have standard dimensions, including pitch, roller diameter, and pin diameter, and are made from materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel, or nickel-plated steel. Standard roller chains are suitable for most general-purpose applications that require moderate strength and durability.
Specialty roller chains, on the other hand, are designed for specific applications that require unique features or properties. These chains may have non-standard dimensions or be made from specialized materials such as high-strength alloys or plastic. Specialty roller chains can be used in a variety of industries, including food processing, automotive, and aerospace. Examples of specialty roller chains include corrosion-resistant chains, high-temperature chains, and chains with special attachments for conveying specific products or materials.
Overall, the main differences between standard and specialty roller chains are their intended applications and the unique features that they offer. Standard roller chains are suitable for most general-purpose applications, while specialty roller chains are tailored to specific applications that require special properties or features.
What safety precautions should be taken when working with roller chains?
Working with roller chains requires following specific safety precautions to ensure the well-being of operators and prevent accidents. Here is a detailed answer to the question:
1. Personal protective equipment (PPE): Operators should wear appropriate PPE, including safety goggles, gloves, and protective clothing, to protect themselves from potential hazards such as flying debris, oil splashes, or pinch points.
2. Training and knowledge: Operators should receive proper training on the safe operation and maintenance of roller chains. They should be familiar with the equipment’s components, functions, and potential hazards associated with chain handling, tensioning, and lubrication.
3. Lockout/tagout procedures: Before performing any maintenance or repair work on machinery equipped with roller chains, proper lockout/tagout procedures should be followed to isolate and de-energize the equipment. This ensures that unexpected startup or movement of the chain does not occur, reducing the risk of accidents.
4. Inspection and maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of roller chains are essential to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Operators should follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for inspection intervals and perform necessary maintenance tasks, such as lubrication, tension adjustment, and sprocket alignment, to keep the chain in optimal condition.
5. Proper tensioning: Maintaining the correct tension in the roller chain is crucial for its safe and efficient operation. Overly tight or loose chains can lead to excessive stress, premature wear, and potential chain failure. Operators should adhere to the recommended tensioning guidelines provided by the manufacturer.
6. Guarding and barriers: Installing appropriate guarding and barriers around roller chain assemblies can help prevent accidental contact with moving parts. This includes the use of chain guards, covers, or enclosures to minimize the risk of entanglement or injury.
7. Cleanliness and housekeeping: Keeping the work area clean and free from debris, oil spills, or other potential hazards is important to maintain a safe working environment. Regular cleaning of the roller chain and surrounding equipment helps prevent contamination, improves performance, and reduces the risk of slips and falls.
8. Risk assessment: Before working with roller chains, it is essential to conduct a thorough risk assessment to identify potential hazards and implement appropriate control measures. This includes evaluating factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and specific requirements for the application.
By following these safety precautions, operators can minimize the risk of accidents and ensure the safe operation of machinery equipped with roller chains.
editor by CX 2023-08-16