Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening|
|Chain Size:||We Can Produce According to Your Requirements|
|Structure:||All Kinds of You Required|
What are the differences between ANSI and ISO roller chain standards?
ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) are two widely recognized standards for roller chains. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Designation and Nomenclature: ANSI and ISO roller chains have different designations and nomenclature. ANSI chains typically use a three-digit number to denote the pitch size, while ISO chains use a four-digit number. The nomenclature for chain sizes and dimensions may also vary between the two standards.
2. Dimensions and Tolerances: ANSI and ISO roller chains may have slight differences in dimensions and tolerances. While the basic design principles are similar, there may be variations in the allowable tolerances for pitch, roller diameter, plate thickness, and other critical dimensions.
3. Load Capacity and Strength: ANSI and ISO standards have different approaches to determining the load capacity and strength of roller chains. The formulas and methods used for calculating the maximum allowable load and ultimate strength may differ between the two standards.
4. Interchangeability: ANSI and ISO roller chains are generally not interchangeable. The differences in dimensions, tolerances, and load capacity calculations make it important to use chains that conform to the specific standard required by the application.
5. Regional Adoption: ANSI roller chain standards are widely used in North America, while ISO standards are more commonly adopted in Europe and many other parts of the world. The regional preference and market availability may influence the choice of standard in different applications and industries.
It’s important to consult the specific ANSI or ISO standard documents for detailed information on the requirements and specifications of roller chains. Additionally, working with suppliers or manufacturers familiar with the applicable standards can help ensure the proper selection and use of roller chains in accordance with the desired standard.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in pumps and compressors?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in pumps and compressors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Power Transmission: Roller chains are widely used in various industries for transmitting power between rotating components. In pumps and compressors, roller chains can efficiently transfer power from the motor to the impeller or compressor wheel, enabling the pumping or compression action.
2. Versatility: Roller chains are available in different sizes, pitches, and configurations, making them suitable for various power transmission requirements. They can accommodate a wide range of power levels and speeds, allowing pumps and compressors to operate effectively in different applications and conditions.
3. Load Handling: Pumps and compressors typically involve dynamic loads due to the movement of fluids and gases. Roller chains are designed to handle these dynamic loads effectively. The multiple rollers and pins in the chain distribute the load evenly, minimizing stress concentrations and ensuring smooth power transmission.
4. Durability: Roller chains are known for their durability and resistance to wear. They are designed to withstand demanding operating conditions, including high speeds, fluctuating loads, and exposure to contaminants. Proper lubrication and maintenance further enhance their longevity and reliability in pump and compressor applications.
5. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Roller chains offer ease of installation and maintenance. They can be easily installed, adjusted, and tensioned to ensure proper alignment and operation. Routine maintenance tasks such as lubrication and inspection can help optimize chain performance and identify any potential issues.
It’s important to select the appropriate roller chain based on the specific requirements of the pump or compressor, considering factors such as power transmission capacity, speed, load characteristics, and environmental conditions. Regular inspection and maintenance are crucial to ensure optimal performance and to detect any signs of wear or damage that may require replacement or repair.
What safety precautions should be taken when working with roller chains?
Working with roller chains requires following specific safety precautions to ensure the well-being of operators and prevent accidents. Here is a detailed answer to the question:
1. Personal protective equipment (PPE): Operators should wear appropriate PPE, including safety goggles, gloves, and protective clothing, to protect themselves from potential hazards such as flying debris, oil splashes, or pinch points.
2. Training and knowledge: Operators should receive proper training on the safe operation and maintenance of roller chains. They should be familiar with the equipment’s components, functions, and potential hazards associated with chain handling, tensioning, and lubrication.
3. Lockout/tagout procedures: Before performing any maintenance or repair work on machinery equipped with roller chains, proper lockout/tagout procedures should be followed to isolate and de-energize the equipment. This ensures that unexpected startup or movement of the chain does not occur, reducing the risk of accidents.
4. Inspection and maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance of roller chains are essential to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Operators should follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for inspection intervals and perform necessary maintenance tasks, such as lubrication, tension adjustment, and sprocket alignment, to keep the chain in optimal condition.
5. Proper tensioning: Maintaining the correct tension in the roller chain is crucial for its safe and efficient operation. Overly tight or loose chains can lead to excessive stress, premature wear, and potential chain failure. Operators should adhere to the recommended tensioning guidelines provided by the manufacturer.
6. Guarding and barriers: Installing appropriate guarding and barriers around roller chain assemblies can help prevent accidental contact with moving parts. This includes the use of chain guards, covers, or enclosures to minimize the risk of entanglement or injury.
7. Cleanliness and housekeeping: Keeping the work area clean and free from debris, oil spills, or other potential hazards is important to maintain a safe working environment. Regular cleaning of the roller chain and surrounding equipment helps prevent contamination, improves performance, and reduces the risk of slips and falls.
8. Risk assessment: Before working with roller chains, it is essential to conduct a thorough risk assessment to identify potential hazards and implement appropriate control measures. This includes evaluating factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and specific requirements for the application.
By following these safety precautions, operators can minimize the risk of accidents and ensure the safe operation of machinery equipped with roller chains.
editor by CX 2023-10-30