|1)Type||Motorcycle roller chain|
|2)Materials||A class steel|
High speed impact,
Four sides riveting,
Pre-stretching and running,
Lubricate with grease.
|6)Delivery Time||30 days after receiving your deposit|
|7)Packing||chains packing in polybag and color box, also can packing as your requirement|
1. How to get the best price from CZPT MOTOR?
The bulk order price can be negotiated.We will quote the lastest best price according to customer final purchase list.
2. What is your terms of payment?
T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% balance against BL copy. or by L/C.
3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
4. How can I get samples?
Most samples could be free for you,you just need to pay the freight to your place.
The charge will be returned to you when the mass order placed.
5. What about the MOQ – minimum order quantity?
100 pcs – 1000 pcs, MOQ for different products are different, please check with us before order.
6. Do you accept OEM order?
Yes, we can customize products according to customers’ drawings or samples.
7. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 15 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
8. How you pack products?
We normally pack parts with poly bag or box, we also accept branded color packing.
9. What’s your available port of shipment?
We usually export through HangZhou port or ZheJiang Port.
10. Where are your products mainly exported to?
Our products are mainly exported to over 30 countries such as Germany,Poland,Russia,Mexico,Columbia,Argentina,Turkey and etc.
11. How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit.
We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,no matter where they come from.
|Number of Row:||Double Row|
|Surface Treatment:||Zinc Plated|
What are the maintenance intervals for roller chains?
Maintenance intervals for roller chains can vary depending on several factors, including the specific application, operating conditions, and manufacturer’s recommendations. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of a roller chain. Lubrication intervals depend on the type of lubricant used, the chain’s speed, and the operating conditions. In general, it is recommended to lubricate the chain every 200-300 miles or as specified by the motorcycle manufacturer.
2. Tension Adjustment: Chain tension should be checked regularly and adjusted as needed to maintain optimal performance. Over time, roller chains can elongate due to wear, which affects their tension. It is recommended to check the chain tension every 500-1,000 miles or as advised by the motorcycle manufacturer.
3. Inspection: Regular visual inspection of the roller chain is important to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the chain for loose or missing rollers, damaged links, excessive wear on sprockets, and any signs of rust or corrosion. Inspections should be performed at least every 500-1,000 miles or as recommended by the motorcycle manufacturer.
4. Cleaning: Periodic cleaning of the roller chain helps remove dirt, debris, and accumulated grime that can interfere with its performance. Cleaning intervals depend on the riding conditions and the level of contamination. Generally, it is advisable to clean the chain every 1,000-2,000 miles or when it appears visibly dirty.
5. Replacement: Roller chains have a finite lifespan and will eventually require replacement. The replacement interval depends on various factors, including the chain’s quality, usage conditions, and maintenance practices. As a general guideline, roller chains should be replaced when they become excessively worn, elongated beyond the manufacturer’s specifications, or show signs of damage that compromise their integrity.
It’s important to note that the maintenance intervals provided here are general guidelines, and it is crucial to refer to the motorcycle manufacturer’s specific recommendations for the roller chain used in your motorcycle. Adhering to the manufacturer’s guidelines and performing regular maintenance can help ensure the roller chain’s optimal performance, reliability, and longevity.
What are the benefits of using a roller chain in printing machinery?
Roller chains offer several advantages when used in printing machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and provide high tensile strength, making them suitable for the demanding requirements of printing machinery. They can efficiently transmit power and handle the stress and torque generated during the printing process.
2. Precise and Reliable Power Transmission: Roller chains provide accurate and reliable power transmission, ensuring consistent and precise movement of the printing components. This is crucial for maintaining print quality, registration, and alignment of the printed material.
3. Wide Range of Speeds: Roller chains can accommodate a wide range of speeds, allowing for flexibility in printing machinery. Whether it’s high-speed printing or slower, more precise operations, roller chains can adapt to different speed requirements.
4. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to install and maintain. They can be adjusted, lubricated, and replaced as needed, minimizing downtime and ensuring the continuous operation of printing machinery.
5. Versatility and Adaptability: Roller chains can be customized to meet specific requirements of printing machinery, such as different chain sizes, lengths, and attachments. This versatility allows for easy integration into various types of printing equipment and processes.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective power transmission solution for printing machinery. They have a long service life, reducing the need for frequent replacements, and their availability in various sizes and configurations allows for efficient use in different printing applications.
In summary, the use of roller chains in printing machinery provides strength, reliability, precision, and versatility. They contribute to the smooth operation of the equipment, ensuring high-quality prints and increased productivity in printing applications.
Are there any alternatives to roller chains for power transmission?
Yes, there are several alternatives to roller chains for power transmission, depending on the specific application requirements. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Belt Drives: Belt drives are a common alternative to roller chains for power transmission. They use a flexible belt made of materials such as rubber, polyurethane, or neoprene. Belt drives offer smooth and quiet operation, high-speed capabilities, and can transmit power over long distances. They are often used in applications where precise synchronization is not required.
2. Gear Drives: Gear drives use meshing gears to transmit power. They offer high torque capabilities, precise motion control, and can handle heavy loads. Gear drives are commonly used in applications that require high efficiency and precise speed control, such as industrial machinery, automotive transmissions, and robotics.
3. Timing Belts: Timing belts, also known as synchronous belts, are toothed belts that provide positive power transmission. They are used in applications that require precise synchronization between two or more shafts. Timing belts offer low noise, high efficiency, and resistance to slippage. They are commonly used in automotive engines, industrial automation, and precision machinery.
4. Chain Drives: Chain drives, similar to roller chains, use interconnected links to transmit power. However, chain drives often have larger pitch sizes and heavier-duty construction compared to roller chains. Chain drives offer high load-carrying capacity, durability, and can operate in demanding conditions. They are commonly used in heavy machinery, agricultural equipment, and motorcycles.
5. Direct Drives: Direct drives eliminate the need for mechanical power transmission components like chains or belts. They directly connect the motor or power source to the driven equipment, providing a more efficient and compact solution. Direct drives are commonly used in applications that require high precision, such as CNC machines, robotics, and linear motion systems.
When considering alternatives to roller chains, factors such as load requirements, speed, precision, environmental conditions, and cost must be taken into account. Each alternative has its own advantages and limitations, and the choice depends on the specific needs of the application.
editor by CX 2023-09-05