Wholesale Price Conveyor Chain 12b-2 Roller Chains with Sprocket For Machinery
YES,We also can produce special chain according to your requirements,also produce matched sprocket/wheel.
According to customer’s requirements
HangZhou Terry Machinery Co.Ltd is a leading supplier of bearings, Linear motion system for CNC , Ball transfer
Unit and transmission component .the growing industrial and Favorable policy of HangZhou benefit the developm
ent of Terry Machinery .Our products are utilized in industrial, motorcycle, vehicle and Automation applications.
Now we are exporting to 46 countries. including USA, GBR , Germany , Spain, Poland ,Turkey ect .The Goal o
f Terry Machinery to provide out customers with widest range of products at competitive prices, backed with the
best Service.OUR ADVANTAGE Products Our major products & Supplied:Meet all the international standards
and ISO9001 -TS1694 Certificate Big volume in Stock, No MOQ required Personnel Our salespersons are well
trained to accommodate your requests and speak English for your conveniences.Our technicians and engineers
Experience in the Industry area exceeds 23 years Service &Quality control ,We supply detailed drawings and
offer when ever necessary,We help all customers promote and improve their sales.We inspect every piece of
products by ourselves before delivery.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in bicycles?
Yes, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Roller chains are an integral component of bicycle drivetrains, transmitting power from the pedals to the rear wheel. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for this application:
1. Efficient Power Transfer: Roller chains provide efficient power transfer from the rider’s pedaling force to the rear wheel of the bicycle. They have low frictional losses, allowing for a smooth and efficient transfer of energy, resulting in better propulsion and improved performance.
2. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains used in bicycles are designed to withstand the forces exerted during pedaling and the varying loads encountered during riding. They are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability.
3. Lightweight: Roller chains used in bicycles are lightweight, contributing to the overall weight reduction of the bike. This is important for cyclists as it allows for faster acceleration, easier maneuverability, and enhanced handling.
4. Versatility: Roller chains are available in various sizes and configurations, allowing them to be used in different types of bicycles. Whether it’s a road bike, mountain bike, or city bike, roller chains can be adapted to suit the specific requirements of the bike’s drivetrain.
5. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains in bicycles require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Proper lubrication and periodic cleaning are essential to prevent wear and corrosion. Fortunately, bicycle chains are relatively easy to maintain and can be readily accessed for cleaning and lubrication.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in bicycles. They are affordable and widely available, making them a practical choice for bike manufacturers and cyclists alike.
In summary, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles due to their efficient power transfer, strength, durability, lightweight nature, versatility, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. They play a crucial role in ensuring a smooth and reliable ride for cyclists of all types and skill levels.
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a timing belt?
Roller chains and timing belts are both commonly used for power transmission in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Advantages of using a roller chain:
1. Higher Load Capacity: Roller chains are capable of handling higher loads compared to timing belts. They are designed to transmit power in heavy-duty applications where high torque and shock loads are present.
2. Flexibility in Power Transmission: Roller chains are more versatile in terms of power transmission. They can transmit power over longer distances and are suitable for applications that require multiple shafts and complex power transmission routes.
3. Tolerance to Misalignment: Roller chains can tolerate more misalignment between the driving and driven sprockets compared to timing belts. They can accommodate slight angular misalignments and axial movements, making them suitable for applications where alignment precision is challenging.
4. Resistance to Harsh Environments: Roller chains are generally more resistant to contaminants, such as dirt, dust, and debris, compared to timing belts. They are commonly used in applications where exposure to harsh environments, such as high temperatures, chemicals, or abrasive particles, is expected.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular lubrication, tension adjustment, and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that the choice between a roller chain and a timing belt depends on various factors, including the specific application requirements, load conditions, speed, accuracy, and environmental considerations. Consulting with experts and considering the specific needs of the application can help determine the most suitable power transmission solution.
What materials are roller chains typically made of?
Roller chains are typically made from various materials, each offering unique properties and advantages. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is the most common material used for roller chains. It provides good strength, durability, and wear resistance. Carbon steel chains are suitable for a wide range of applications and offer a cost-effective solution.
2. Stainless Steel: Stainless steel roller chains are chosen for their excellent corrosion resistance. They are ideal for applications where exposure to moisture, chemicals, or high humidity is expected. Stainless steel chains are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and outdoor applications.
3. Alloy Steel: Alloy steel roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and offer superior strength and durability. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications, such as construction equipment, agricultural machinery, and mining equipment.
4. Nickel-Plated Steel: Nickel-plated roller chains provide an added layer of corrosion resistance. The nickel plating helps protect the chain against rust and provides a smooth surface, reducing friction and wear. These chains are often used in applications where both corrosion resistance and aesthetic appearance are important.
5. Plastic: In certain applications, plastic roller chains are used for their lightweight, non-corrosive, and low-noise properties. Plastic chains are commonly found in industries such as packaging, electronics, and conveyors.
6. Coatings: Some roller chains may also have specialized coatings to enhance their performance. Examples include zinc plating for improved corrosion resistance, lubricant coatings for reduced friction, or specialized coatings for specific applications.
The choice of material for a roller chain depends on factors such as the application requirements, operating conditions, load capacity, corrosion resistance, and budget. It’s important to consider these factors and consult with roller chain manufacturers to select the most suitable material for your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-08-14