Wholesale Price Conveyor Chain 12b-2 Roller Chains with Sprocket For Machinery
YES,We also can produce special chain according to your requirements,also produce matched sprocket/wheel.
According to customer’s requirements
HangZhou Terry Machinery Co.Ltd is a leading supplier of bearings, Linear motion system for CNC , Ball transfer
Unit and transmission component .the growing industrial and Favorable policy of HangZhou benefit the developm
ent of Terry Machinery .Our products are utilized in industrial, motorcycle, vehicle and Automation applications.
Now we are exporting to 46 countries. including USA, GBR , Germany , Spain, Poland ,Turkey ect .The Goal o
f Terry Machinery to provide out customers with widest range of products at competitive prices, backed with the
best Service.OUR ADVANTAGE Products Our major products & Supplied:Meet all the international standards
and ISO9001 -TS1694 Certificate Big volume in Stock, No MOQ required Personnel Our salespersons are well
trained to accommodate your requests and speak English for your conveniences.Our technicians and engineers
Experience in the Industry area exceeds 23 years Service &Quality control ,We supply detailed drawings and
offer when ever necessary,We help all customers promote and improve their sales.We inspect every piece of
products by ourselves before delivery.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Manufacturing Method:||Rolling Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Spur Gear|
What are the benefits of using a roller chain in conveyor systems?
Roller chains offer numerous advantages when used in conveyor systems, making them a popular choice for material handling applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. High Strength and Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and provide reliable power transmission in conveyor systems. They have excellent load-carrying capacity and can handle substantial weights, making them suitable for conveying bulk materials or heavy objects.
2. Smooth and Efficient Operation: Roller chains offer smooth and efficient operation in conveyor systems. The rollers on the chain engage with the sprockets, reducing friction and allowing the chain to move smoothly along the conveyor. This ensures efficient material transfer and minimizes energy consumption.
3. Wide Range of Sizes and Configurations: Roller chains are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different conveyor system designs and load requirements. This versatility allows for customization and ensures compatibility with different conveyor types, such as flat-top, slat, or apron conveyors.
4. Adaptability to Harsh Environments: Roller chains are capable of operating in harsh environments typically encountered in conveyor systems. They can withstand dust, dirt, moisture, and temperature variations, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Additionally, roller chains can be made from corrosion-resistant materials or coated to enhance their durability in corrosive or abrasive environments.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace in conveyor systems. Regular lubrication and inspection help extend the chain’s lifespan and prevent premature wear. If necessary, individual chain links or sections can be replaced without replacing the entire chain, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
6. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are cost-effective compared to alternative conveyor systems. They offer a balance between performance, durability, and affordability, making them a cost-efficient choice for various industrial applications.
Overall, using a roller chain in conveyor systems provides high load capacity, smooth operation, adaptability to harsh environments, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. These benefits make roller chains an excellent choice for efficient material handling and transportation in industries such as manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and warehousing.
What are the limitations of using roller chains in certain applications?
Roller chains are versatile and widely used in various applications, but they do have some limitations to consider. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Speed Limitations: Roller chains have a practical speed limit due to factors such as chain length, centrifugal forces, and roller-to-sprocket engagement. At high speeds, the centrifugal forces can cause excessive chain vibration and increase wear, potentially leading to chain failure. In such cases, alternative power transmission systems like gears or belts may be more suitable.
2. Precision Requirements: Roller chains require proper alignment and tensioning for efficient operation. In applications that demand high precision, such as precision machinery or robotics, the inherent flexibility and slight elongation of roller chains may not meet the desired accuracy requirements. In such cases, alternative systems like timing belts or direct drive solutions may be preferred.
3. Environmental Limitations: Roller chains may not be suitable for certain environments with extreme temperatures, corrosive substances, or high levels of contamination. Harsh conditions can accelerate chain wear, reduce lubrication effectiveness, or cause corrosion. In these situations, specialized chains with appropriate coatings or alternative power transmission systems may be necessary.
4. Noise and Vibration: Roller chains can generate noise and vibrations during operation, particularly when not properly tensioned or maintained. In applications where noise or vibration is a concern, such as in noise-sensitive environments or precision machinery, additional measures like chain tensioners, vibration dampening, or alternative drive systems may be required.
5. Size and Space Constraints: Roller chains have a certain physical size and require appropriate clearance for installation. In applications with limited space or tight packaging requirements, alternative power transmission systems like compact belts or direct drives might be more suitable.
It’s important to carefully evaluate the specific requirements and constraints of each application when considering the use of roller chains. Alternative power transmission systems may be more suitable in certain cases, and consulting with experts or manufacturers can help determine the best solution for the intended application.
editor by CX 2023-10-18