Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer all of these goods. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel construction along with precise manufacturing and top quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality consistent product. What really units us in addition to the other fellas is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven product happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required posture on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not make use of extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or part to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for positive drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys about both the shaft and product to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper Split Taper Bushing china provides the highest degree of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered elements with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no further alteration. These bushings can suit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete selection of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete brief reach range offered, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.