Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and will be obtained with a higher level of ingress safety than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element advantage of aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI security, which is essential for areas with a high level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Check out all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as for example stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are very reliable and are created using quality raw material. We can also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of choice across various fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, providing an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide selection of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but also provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of resilient aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are designed to meet the highest specifications of safety demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both professional and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal choice for housing electrical and electronic tools of high value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can generate holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a high quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra done for a simple surface with no sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with troublesome – satin black polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to necessary thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally utilized for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential structure for wall structure cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, due to their light yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF tasks or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. Because of the building of the enclosures, they can be applied for tasks involving temperature as the circumstances make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in an array of applications such as: