Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with an increased level of ingress safeguard than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The main element good thing about aluminium enclosures is normally their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is essential for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a cast aluminium china variety of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. View all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are created using quality raw materials. We can also custom design them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across various fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure suitable for protecting internal electrical pieces from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with tough aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be used in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our metal enclosure are designed to meet the highest expectations of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both commercial and commercial market segments. They will be the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic equipment of quality value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Created for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can help to make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall structure thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are highly reliable and excellent quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted type is vibra done for a even surface with no sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with challenging – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally utilized for transportation, insulation as well in professional and residential structure for wall cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their lightweight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF jobs or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the building of the enclosures, they may also be used for jobs involving heating as the conditions make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in an array of applications such as for example: